Friday, June 25, 2010

cheers

It was unexpected, it was unforeseen
but I feel all of it was meant to be.
I knew you for years, I met you often
back then I was full of questions and apprehensions.
Today there is no doubt, no answers need to be sought
as you are an open book I cant stop gushing about.
Of temper, arrogance, ego you are void
attitude, emotions, possessiveness you just can't hide.
Seven seas seem far away yet your talk keeps those miles at bay
I hated to be caught in responsibilities
I never felt I would be bound by commitment
until alas you stole my heart without my consent.
Just one phone call lights a smile
A cozy bear hug and a sensuous kiss,
your thoughts fill my day with bliss.
With you as my conscience, I have none to defend
as there is no space for fear, guilt or resent
Gone by, the past has been a bag of surprises
Today, imagination sprints around wild
Whatever be it I vow, that forever,
through the journey of future I shall always hold thy hand
It was unexpected, it was unforeseen
but I feel all of it was meant to be.
love you 

No comments:

Post a Comment