Friday, June 25, 2010

JJ - #12A

Whitewashed cubes, perfect triangles
Parallels intercepting latitudes at angles
In the comfort of serenity,
I lay in peace
Every vice at my beck, touch at my call,
I have the world standing by my feet
In revered silence they listen,
as I speak my mind
with heads bowed low, their fears cry aloud
Will her feet learn to walk?
They need to hurry before her mind gets lost.
In anticipation they stare,
Waiting for her fingers to wiggle their thumbs
Will her thoughts learn to talk?
Fears of suffocation hover above
Will she? Wont she?
Truth or dare
Each brim filled eye probes my soul
Dreams and wishes on them I bestow,
But only you can assuage this turbulent furor,
Come oh ‘DESIRE’, I earnestly plead
Let’s solemnize our vows before they put me to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment